It's too late.
It's too hot.
It's too cold.
It might rain.
It's a full moon.
It's the day before the day before black Friday.
I might look stupid.
I might not be perfect.
Men, we are really good at making excuses.
We can always think of a million reasons not to do something.
But what if we used our power for good?
Generate reasons to do something.
It might be fun.
It's a new experience.
I could meet someone new.
I could run into someone I know.
This could lead to other opportunities.
Every time you hit the fork in the road, ask yourself what kind of person you want to be.
Do you want to be the person that lets excuses hold you back?
Do you want to be the person who lives the life they want to live?
What kind of person do you want to be?
for information on individual therapy, contact me at bradleyjabel@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment